UNC offers a variety of global resources to its students, faculty, staff and community. The following list is not all-inclusive, but is meant to serve as a starting point to explore the resources available.
- International Student and Scholar Services – Provide a variety of services and resources to support international students and scholars at UNC.
- Faculty International Expertise Database – Highlights faculty with international expertise on global issues and provides contact information and listings of published papers.
- Global Library Collections – Learn how library staff with expertise in global and area studies can field reference questions, support visiting scholars and international visitors, bolster international research with collections and engage with local and global communities.
- Student Organizations and Initiatives: Explore the many student organizations at UNC with a global or cultural focus.
- Undergraduate and Graduate Course Search Engine: Search for courses on global topics.
If you are looking for information about the laws and regulations surrounding the export of equipment, research supplies and materials and the training of individuals to use those materials outside of the U.S., please visit the Department of Environment, Health and Safety website.